Looking for a new challenge? Are you known for effective leadership with a passion for client satisfaction? Do you have what it takes to lead high-profile collegiate and professional sports design/build projects?
Then the role of the Project Manager with Advent, LLC should be your next career. The Project Manager serves as the leader of the execution of the project and is supported by team members to carry out day-to-day tasks. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and subcontractors in order to deliver projects according to plan and budget.
You will maintain the project scope, direction, schedule, budget, risk, change management, communication and reporting through collaborating with design directors, project engineers and other project stakeholders. You must be able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in an intricate, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands. You will define, create and implement robust project management processes and procedures. An understanding of brand, collegiate and professional sports – its community and its audience – is desirable. The position reports to the VP of Client Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering/Industrial Design/Construction Management or related field
- Relevant experience in related field may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Strong familiarity with the following software: Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Procore, relevant Project Management Software and Mac platform; SketchUp proficiency preferred
- Experience with managing a team of two or more people
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
- Experience with basic construction and finish materials, as well as technical and architectural documents
- Portfolio of hands-on fabrication/construction experience required
- The ability to travel as required
5 years of work experience in a Project Management role within the construction, architectural, or engineering industry
- Wow people by delivering a tailored customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, leadership qualities, and professional writing abilities
- Detailed oriented, highly organized with a focus on time management
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of financial calculations and functions
- Solution focused with advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands
- Ability to demonstrate the embodiment of Advent's Values
Advent, LLC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.